XL alumni movements update
- A John Idicula (a.k.a “Titto”), PM IR ’77 has joined Metro Cash ‘n’Carry in Bangalore as Head of HR. Titto was earlier running a trainingcompany called “Transcend” and also consulting to Convergent Software.
- Titto replaces another XLer in Metro, Raj Narayan, (from PMIR ’83?)who has moved to Metro Cash and Carry International as a SeniorLeadership Trainer and will be based in Dusseldorf, Germany.
- Pawan Borle (pmir ’93) who was Director HR of Pramati has joinedCypress Semiconductors in Bangalore as head of HR
- Kumar Abhishek also moves from Hyd to Standard Chartered’s HR setup in Bangalore
- Bhavana Issar (pmir 96) has joined the TI HR team in Bangalore.Bhavana was earlier at StanChart.
- Purnima Srivastava (pmir 96) has joined Infy in the PeopleSoftpractice as a functional HR consultant.
- Vikrant Patwardhan (pmir 99) joins KPMG as a HR consultant and iscurrently in Hyderabad. Vikrant dabbled in freelance consulting andtraining after he left Patni some months ago.
- Vandana Vishnu (pmir 99) moves to Pune as a freelance HR consultantand trainer from Goa where she was a Prof at Goa Inst of Management.
- Roshni Venkatesh (bm 99) moves to Dubai TECON from Mumbai KPMG.
- Meenakshi Priyam (pmir 2002) joins YES Bank in Mumbai after a stintwith HR consulting firm Watson Wyatt