Open Positions for Roles at People Matters
The leading knowledge platform for leadership, people and organizations in India- People Matters – is hiring.
About People Matters
People Matters is India’s leading publication which focuses is on delivery of content through real life experiences of corporate leaders and bring together best practices from India and abroad to help professionals cope with people management challenges. People Matters is a active organizer of national level conclaves and events for leadership, talent management, performance & productivity, compensation and rewards.
If interested post your resume to email@example.com
Role 1: Assistant Editor & Senior Editor (2 positions open)
• Experience and passion in writing.
• Good command over English
• Understanding of management and HR
1) Design of future issues in conjunction with editor-in-chief.
2) Selection & coordination of contributors.
3) Content creation for People Matters online (website & newsletter) and print edition
4) Engagement in creating event structure, content and choice of speakers in conjunction with editor-in-chief
5) Business & management correspondent for interviews and events.
Role 2: Marketing Executive (2 open positions)
• Print media: Should have min 2 years experience in sales/marketing job for print media publications, specifically business/management magazines
• Online: Exposure in sales and marketing for online websites will be preferable.
• Broad understanding business and management media – both online and print. Should be aware of developments in the print space for management publications.
1) Undertake research and study for creating marketing material to promote advertising in the magazine
2) Industry understanding to take the right decision in identifying appropriate sponsors for the events and conlcaves
3) Writing of business proposals
Role: Events Manager for Tetra Media
• 2 year experience as logistics/operations executive, supporting high stress/high demanding roles (CEO, Director, Top Management).
• Conversant in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint (Very high levels of proficiency with MS Excel required as will be creating user database)
• High proficiency in English – oral and written
• Ability and willingness to multitask
• High inclination for people oriented work and interest in HR domain
1) Formulating event plan
2) Handling end-to-end logistics for the event
3) Event participation: Undertake promotion of the event and handling participant queries
Posted on March 18, 2011, in Jobs and tagged business, Careers, employment, Job description, Management, Managing editor, Microsoft PowerPoint, People Matters, Printing, Requirement. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Open Positions for Roles at People Matters.