Why should I be on Quora?
Answer by Gautam Ghosh:
- You can get interesting, funny and knowledgeable answers to your questions
- You can follow smart and intelligent people who are answering very interesting questions
- You can follow interesting topics and find out questions that people are asking about it – and if you think you can answer them, you do so.
- When people find your answer useful they give you an "upvote" and that is a very good feeling (like getting RT'ed on Twitter :))
- When you find an interesting question you can "promote" it by using your credits and so give it more visibility.
- Some Quora questions are "best of the web" (with a star next to them) – these have been agreed by people to be the best sources of information about it across the whole web.
So lots of good reasons, eh?