Gautam is an Independent HR Consultant, specialising in Employer Branding, helping organizations tell their stories by leveraging digital media
In 2014 he was given an award by XLRI Jamshedpur for Distinguished Alumnus – Young Achiever
Earlier he was the Director – Talent Branding at leading Indian ecommerce company, Flipkart. Prior to that he was the GM Strategy & Projects at Philips India. He has delivered workshops on social media and business at leading B Schools like IIM Calcutta, XLRI Jamshedpur as well as for industry bodies like National HRD Network, SHRM India, Social Media Day, NIPM amongst others.
SHRM India lists him as the number 1 HR influencer on social media in 2015
HuffingtonPost has rated him 7th in the list of Top Most Social HR Experts on Twitter in the world.
Forbes has featured him as a Social Media Thought Leader.
SAP has listed him in the 51 Human Potential Influencers.
Other recognitions Top 100 Influencers in HR, Top 25 Digital Influencers in HR, and the top 50 Influential and dynamic HR leaders who have made a difference by Economic Times HR World
Gautam has given talks on “Blogging for Business” at organizations. He’s frequently quoted in the press as an authority on business blogging. He has addressed corporate teams and leaders of companies on how social technologies are changing businesses. Some companies are Airtel, Reliance Industries, Cisco, RPG, Cognizant, Pepsi, Wipro, State Bank of India.
Gautam’s blog has been listed by HRWorld amongst the top 25 HR blogs worldwide the top 50 HR Blogs to watch in 2009 by EvenCarmichael.com and also amongst the Career 100 – a list of the top 100 career related blogs globally in the English language. His blog is also featured on the Alltop Careers and Alltop India categories. Earlier the blog has been featured as a case study in the book Business Blogs: A Practical Guide
Subscribe to Gautam Ghosh’s Blog on Organizations 2.0 by Email
Gautam’s experience in the corporate world was as a HR Manager at Deloitte & Touche and earlier in the HR and Learning & Development function in organizations like Dell, Hewlett Packard and Satyam Computer Services.
His detailed professional profile can be found here. Also take a look at what ex-bosses, colleagues, friends and blog readers think about his work
Recognition for blogging:
- PeopleHum’s top 200 thought leaders to follow in 2021
- Top 10 HR Influencers to follow in 2020 by iSmartRecruit
- Top 100 Influencers in HR
- 50 HR blogs to watch in 2010
- 50 Best Blogs for HR wisdom by Career Overview
- Top 50 HR Blogs by educational website Masters in Human Resources
- The Career 100 list compiled by RiseSmart
- 75 Best Business Blogs of 2009 by Businesspundit.com
- HRWorld’s top 25 HR Blogs
- Labnol’s List of Best Indian Bloggers
- EvanCarmichael.com’s Top 50 HR Blogs
- Top 100 Career Advice Blogs
- 2004 Indiblog of the year
- Speaker at Social Business Summit, Mumbai organized by Dachis Group
- Panelist at the NASSCOM Product Conclave panel on Enterprise 2.0
- Speaker at the SHRM India “First People” Conference on the panel on Social Media and HR
- Speaker at the World HRD Congress 2011 on Social Recruiting
- Speaker at the India Social 2012 conference on Social Recruiting
- Speaker at the People Matters Talent Acquisition Conclave on Social Recruiting
- Speaker at the Social Media and Talent Management conference on Gamification and Employee Recognition
- Speaker at the DMA HR Conclave
- Speaker at the Amity HR Summit on Innovation
I have read such a mind-blowing blog after a long time. I really appreciate your article
All the best Gautam
I see your site needs some unique & fresh articles.
Writing manually is time consuming, but there is solution for this.
Just search for: Masquro’s strategies
It is very meaningful one and it is very useful.This is a good site to spend time on; I just stumbled upon your informative blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your very well written blog posts.
We are also providing that type of service
click above link:
Hey i would like to know how could we be featured on your blog?
Thanks for blog commenting site related human resource managemnt services.
MBA Projects in Chennai | MBA Project Centers in Chennai
Nice work Gautam Ghosh. And I’m really impress after to read your blogs and also your performance too.
HR Admin at SLA Consultants India
PF Consultant in Chennai
Payroll Software in Chennai from Spark Academy